That Old School SpiritThat Old School Spirit (2006) Season 1 Episode 112- Zorro: Generation Z Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 176 times total.
- Zorro: Generation Z Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BKN New Media
- Distributed by: Your Family Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Diego De La Vega/El Zorro, Bernardo, Mayor Horace Martínez, María Martínez/The Scarlet Whip, Alejandro De La Vega, Mrs. McAllister, Sergeant García, Gustavo De La Vega/El Zorro, Alejandro's Grandmother, Alfredo Catalano, Augusto Catalano, Gloria Sheffield, Jack Sheffield, Don Ichy, Don Skull.
- Voice Actors: Ben Small, Jules de Jongh, Janet Brown, Morgan Deare, Luis Soto, Alan Marriott, Sarah Douglas, John Schwab.
- Directed By Chris Evans.
- Produced By Rick Ungar.
- Written By Lee Cohen, Steven Darancette, Sean Catherine Derek Len Uhley.
- Music: Mark Blackledge.
- First Aired on June 01, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Telemundo (U.S.A.), YTV (Canada), POP (United Kingdom), Kix! (United Kingdom), Network Ten (Australia), Foxtel (Australia), Clan TVE (Spain), Hero TV (Philippines), ATV (Hong Kong), Star Channel (Greece), SABC (South Africa), Super 7 (Bulgaria), MBC (Unit.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This adventure series was targeted at boys 6 to 10 years of age. Episodes were re-edited into the features "Zorro & Scarlet Whip Revealed" (80 minutes) and "Return to the Future" (60 minutes). This... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of That Old School Spirit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about That Old School Spirit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!