ElysiumElysium (2003) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 582 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Big Film Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cinema Service, Foothill Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Sonra, Van, Paul, Oz, Gramps, Kronos, Lycon, Nyx, Necros, Lydia, Christopher.
- Voice Actors: Alexandra Boyd, Lee Cherry, Justin Cowden, Pat Fraley, Crispin Freeman, Hilary Huber, David Lodge, Megan Parlen, Kevin Michael Richardson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jae-woong Kwon.
- Produced By Seok-ki Kim, Suk-ki Kim, Won-chul Oh, Kim Suk-Ki, Kwon Jae-Sung, Jae-sung Kwon.
- Written By Jung-hoon Park.
- Awards: Nominee, International Fantasy Film Award, Best Film, Jae-woong Kwon, Fantasporto, 2003.
- Music: Sebastian Arocha Morton.
- Originally Released on August 15, 2003. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 85 minutes.
- South Korea
It is the year 2113, and mankind's reach has extended into space. After the mysterious destruction of a space cruiser from the alien planet Elysium, a full-out attack is launched on the unsuspecting Earth, causing much death and destruction. Now, the fate of the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
3D animation for the 12-plus viewer.
Release date at Fantasporto Film Festival: February 24, 2003
Sorry, we do not have a video of Elysium. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Elysium? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!