Wrath of the KrampusWrath of the Krampus (2012) Season 2 Episode 213- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 276 times total.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, The Freak, Barty Blake, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Paula Rogers, Shaggy Rogers, Cassidy Williams, Mayor Fred Jones Sr., Angie Dinkley, Dale Dinkley, Angel Dynamite, Colton Rogers, Professor Pericles, Ed Machine, Ricky Owens, Brad Chiles, Nan Blake, Judy Reeves, Sheriff Stone.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Matthew Lillard, Lewis Black, Kimberly Brooks, Gary Cole, Frances Conroy, Kevin Dunn, Vivica A. Fox; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Curt Geda.
- Produced By Mitch Watson, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Michael F. Ryan.
- Music: Robert J. Krall.
- First Aired on August 15, 2012. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
A teenager vandalising a neighborhood is attacked by a creature calling itself "Krampus," leaving his hair snow-white with fear. Three more kids are attacked as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and their talking dog Scooby-Doo are back, solving mysteries in the spooky town of Crystal Cove, a sleepy coastal village that boasts a long history of ghostly... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Wrath of the Krampus" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wrath of the Krampus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!