Grim JudgmentGrim Judgment (2012) Season 2 Episode 209- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 258 times total.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, The Freak, Barty Blake, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Paula Rogers, Shaggy Rogers, Cassidy Williams, Mayor Fred Jones Sr., Angie Dinkley, Dale Dinkley, Angel Dynamite, Colton Rogers, Professor Pericles, Ed Machine, Ricky Owens, Brad Chiles, Nan Blake, Judy Reeves, Sheriff Stone.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Matthew Lillard, Lewis Black, Kimberly Brooks, Gary Cole, Frances Conroy, Kevin Dunn, Vivica A. Fox; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Curt Geda.
- Produced By Mitch Watson, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Mark Banker.
- Music: Robert J. Krall.
- First Aired on August 09, 2012. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
A ghostly Puritan judge named Hebediah Grim begins terrorizing Crystal Cove and judging its female citizens, forcing Mystery Incorporated to investigate. At first they turn to Gary and Ethan, but both claim to have fought the monster themselves. Ethan suggests... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and their talking dog Scooby-Doo are back, solving mysteries in the spooky town of Crystal Cove, a sleepy coastal village that boasts a long history of ghostly sightings, werewolves and glowing deep sea divers. When... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Grim Judgment" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grim Judgment? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!