Yogi's Ark Lark Part 1Yogi's Ark Lark Part 1 (1973) - Yogi's Gang Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 893 times total.
- Yogi's Gang Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Huckleberry Hound, Wally, Quick Draw McGraw, Augie Doggie, Snagglepuss, Peter Potamus, Touché Turtle, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Atom Ant, Doggie Daddy, Paw Rugg, Magilla Gorilla, Secret Squirrel.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, John Stephenson, Henry Corden, Allan Melvin, Mel Blanc, Josh Albee, Julie Bennett, Tom Bosley, Walker Edmiston; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Tom Baron, Emil Carle, John Garling, Marcia Holt, Marija Jursic, Joan Orbison, Ed Remberg, Veve Risto, Rod Scribner, Rich Trueblood.
- Written By Bob Ogle, Neal Barbera, Alan Dinehart, Neal Israel, Bill Lutz, R. T. McGee, Jack Mendelsohn, Sloan Nibley, Ray Parker, Dick Robbins, Paul West; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on December 22, 1973.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Yogi and his friends fly around the world in a flying ark searching for a paradise to call home, some place without pollution or crime.
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode was split from the original, hour-long pilot for the show Yogi's Ark Lark, which originally aired as part of "The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Yogi's Ark Lark Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Yogi's Ark Lark Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!