Mr. CheaterMr. Cheater (1973) - Yogi's Gang Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 619 times total.
- Yogi's Gang Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Huckleberry Hound, Wally, Quick Draw McGraw, Augie Doggie, Snagglepuss, Peter Potamus, Touché Turtle, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Atom Ant, Doggie Daddy, Paw Rugg, Magilla Gorilla, Secret Squirrel, Peter DeCheater.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, John Stephenson, Henry Corden, Allan Melvin, Mel Blanc, Jesse White, Josh Albee, Julie Bennett, Tom Bosley; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Tom Baron, Emil Carle, John Garling, Marcia Holt, Marija Jursic, Joan Orbison, Ed Remberg, Veve Risto, Rod Scribner, Rich Trueblood.
- Written By Bob Ogle, Neal Barbera, Alan Dinehart, Neal Israel, Bill Lutz, R. T. McGee, Jack Mendelsohn, Sloan Nibley, Ray Parker, Dick Robbins, Paul West; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 20, 1973.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Yogi and his friends fly around the world in a flying ark searching for a paradise to call home, some place without pollution or crime.
Cartoon Production Information:
Yogi and his friends fly around the world in a flying ark searching for a paradise to call home, some place without pollution or crime. In the fall of 1973, Hanna-Barbera's lovable Yogi Bear returned... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mr. Cheater. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mr. Cheater? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!