How To Train Your MarfHow To Train Your Marf (2012) Season 1 Episode 109-A- Robot And Monster Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 298 times total.
- Robot And Monster Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nickelodeon Productions, Smasho! Productions, Lowbar Productions
- Animation Studio: Nickelodeon Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Monster, Robot.
- Voice Actors: Curtis Armstrong, Harland Williams.
- Directed By Adam Henry.
- Produced By Monique Beatty, Martin Leeper, Jim Schumann, Dave Pressler, Joshua Sternin, J. R. Ventimilia.
- Written By Julia Miranda.
- Music: Jeff Sudakin.
- Editor: Christopher Hink, Jeff Adams.
- First Aired on August 11, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Marf's behavior takes a destructive turn for the worse, forcing Robot & Monster to institute emergency pet training. They each draw on their personal strengths to devise training methods for their beloved pet, only to discover he may not be all that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Nickelodeon announced that it picked up 26 episodes in March 2011 to run for the 2012-13 season. Robot & Monster follows the friendship and adventures of the most unlikely best-friend duo, Robot, a mechanical and self-proclaimed genius, and Monster,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How To Train Your Marf" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Train Your Marf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!