The Greedy GenieThe Greedy Genie (1973) - Yogi's Gang Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1078 times total.
- Yogi's Gang Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Huckleberry Hound, Wally, Quick Draw McGraw, Augie Doggie, Snagglepuss, Peter Potamus, Touché Turtle, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Atom Ant, Doggie Daddy, Paw Rugg, Magilla Gorilla, Secret Squirrel, Greedy Genie, Smiley the Hobo.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don MessickJosh Albee, Julie Bennett, Tom Bosley, Walker Edmiston, Virginia Gregg, Jim MacGeorge, Rose Marie, Jean Vander Pyl; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Tom Baron, Emil Carle, John Garling, Marcia Holt, Marija Jursic, Joan Orbison, Ed Remberg, Veve Risto, Rod Scribner, Rich Trueblood.
- Written By Bob Ogle, Neal Barbera, Alan Dinehart, Neal Israel, Bill Lutz, R. T. McGee, Jack Mendelsohn, Sloan Nibley, Ray Parker, Dick Robbins, Paul West; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 15, 1973.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Yogi and his friends fly around the world in a flying ark searching for a paradise to call home, some place without pollution or crime.
Cartoon Production Information:
Yogi and his friends fly around the world in a flying ark searching for a paradise to call home, some place without pollution or crime. In the fall of 1973, Hanna-Barbera's lovable Yogi Bear returned to the Saturday morning line-up with Yogi's Gang.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Greedy Genie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Greedy Genie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!