Fastest With The MostestFastest With The Mostest (1960) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 2111 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Richard Thompson, Ben Washam, Keith Darling.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on January 19, 1960.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:19 minutes.
- Production Number: 1534.
Wile E. Coyote's Plan A: dropping a rocket bomb from a balloon. However, as he tries to blow it up, the air goes the wrong way, so the coyote inflates instead. He starts to float away and tries to hold himself down by grabbing onto the bomb for support. Bad idea!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Velocitus Incalculus vs. Carniverous Slobbius. This cartoon utilizes a different format from other Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner cartoons: instead of being mainly quick blackout gags with one or two extended bits, "Fastest With The Mostest"... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Fastest With The Mostest" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fastest With The Mostest? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!