Il Faut Sauver L'agent Newton
English Title: Saving the Agent NewtonIl Faut Sauver L'agent Newton (Saving the Agent Newton) (2009) Season 1 Episode 05- Mission Invisible Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 237 times total.
- Mission Invisible Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Samka Productions, France Television.
With the Participation Of: Super RTL, TD Holdings Limited
- Distributed by: PGS Entertainment, Mango Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Trixie, Vin, Zéro, Newton, M. Cosmo Soper, Mme Saddy MacBeth, Van, Cathy, Daryl, Burt, Ben, Fred, Hector.
Characters, English Version: Vin, Zero, Trixie, Newton, Miss Sadie Macbeth, Mr. Cosmo Soper, Daryl, Hector, Kathy, Van, Burt, Little Fred, Ben, Wagner.
- Voice Actors: Sophie Arthuys, Alexis Tomassian, Christèle Wurmser.
Vocal Talent, English Version: Barbara Weber-Scaff, Lee Delong; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Prakash Topsy.
- Written By Frederic Lenoir, Samuel Kamink.
- Music: Lionel Payet Pigeon, Robert Benzrihem, Felix Fog.
- First Aired about 2009.
- Originally Aired on France 3 (France), SuperRTL (Germany), RTBF (Belgium), MTV3 (Finland).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A mission goes wrong and Macbeth ends up injured. When he learns that Newton is responsible, Soper is forced to expel him.
Cartoon Production Information:
Flash animation. Evil teacher Miss Macbeth has decided to turn Pinkerton, the coolest school on Earth, into a disciplinary nightmare! Fortunately, four kids - Vin (the leader), Trixie (the brains), Newton (the gadget genius) and Zero (the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Il Faut Sauver L'agent Newton" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Il Faut Sauver L'agent Newton? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!