20 Hz20 Hz (2011) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 109 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Semiconductor Films
- Directed By Ruth Jarman, Joe Gerhardt.
- Produced By Ruth Jarman, Joe Gerhardt.
- Awards: Audience Vote, Program #8: Abstract, Melbourne International Animation Festival, 2012.
Judges Vote, Program #8, Melbourne International Animation Festival, 2012.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
A fascinating and mesmerising animated form created directly from data of a geomagnetic storm in the earth's upper atmosphere, collected by the CARISSMA radio array telescope.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 20 Hz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!