The InfiltratorThe Infiltrator (1974) - Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 401 times total.
- Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Wheelie, Chopper, Scrambles, Deputy Fishtail, Rota Ree, Hi-Riser, Revs, Captain Tuff.
- Voice Actors: Franklin Welker, Don Messick, Judy Strangis, Lennie Weinrib, Paul Winchell, Rolinda Wolk.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Jack Foster, Hugh Fraser, John Garling, Frank Gonzales, Milt Gray, Robert Hathcock Jr, Lawrence Huber, George Jorgenson, Margaret Parkes, Morey Reden, Mike Reyna; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Len Larsen, Chuck Menville, Robert Ogle, Dalton Sandifer, Ray Parker, Myles Wylder.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on November 02, 1974.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
C.C., a young motorbike, tells the Chopper Bunch he wants to join them. They send him out to get friendly with Wheelie. When Wheelie pulls him out of quicksand, C.C. decides to betray the Chopper Bunch, and let Wheelie and Rota know what... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera's Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch revolved around a friendly Volkswagen named Wheelie and his Volkswagon girlfriend, Rota Ree. The two amiable vehicles were constantly being antagonized by a rebel gang of evil motorcycles called the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Infiltrator. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Infiltrator? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!