Kinu No Dress To Boro Fuku
English Title: Silk Dresses And Ragged ClothesKinu No Dress To Boro Fuku (Silk Dresses And Ragged Clothes) (1979) Season 1 Episode 06- Versailles no Bara Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 319 times total.
- Versailles no Bara AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Animation Studio: Araki Productions, Magic Bus, Mole Pro, Studio Cockpit, Studio Z
- Cartoon Characters: Oscar Francois de Jarjayes, Marie Antoinette, Andre, Louis XV, Hans Axel von Fersen, Alain, Gerodere, Hans Axel von Fersen, Rosalie, Countess du Barry, Jeanne Valois Countess de la Motte, Louis XVI.
- Voice Actors: Reiko Tajima.
- Directed By Tadao Nagahama, Osamu Dezaki.
- Produced By Seiichi Ginya, Shunzo Kato.
- Animated By Shingo Araki, Michi Himeno.
- Written By Yoshimi Shinozaki, Masahiro Yamada, Yukio Sugie, Hajime Hazama.
- Music: Koji Makaino.
- Editor: Kazuko Takahashi, Masakazu Tsuruhuchi.
- First Aired on November 14, 1979.
- Originally Aired on Nippon TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 40 episodes. Based on Riyoko Ikeda's original black and white 1972 manga. The series was very popular in France and, in 2001, was still shown regularly in French TV.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kinu No Dress To Boro Fuku. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kinu No Dress To Boro Fuku? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!