Music TycoonMusic Tycoon (1973) Season 1 Episode 63-21- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 300 times total.
- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Rhodes Productions
- Distributed by: Worldvision
- Cartoon Characters: Harry Boyle, Irma Boyle, Alice Boyle, Chet Boyle, Jamie Boyle, Ralph Kane, Sara Whitaker.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jack Burns, Joan Gerber, Tina Holland, Len Weinrib, Willie Aames.
- Directed By Peter Luschwitz, Norman Drew.
- Produced By R.S. Allen, Harvey Bullock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, John Burge, Warwick Gilbert, Don MacKinnon, Gus McLaren, Kevin Roper, Laurie Sharpe, John Taylor, Peter Luschwitz.
- Written By Jack Elinson, Norman Paul, Paul Sommer.
- Editor: Peter Addison, Catherine McKenzie, Michael Norton.
- First Aired on January 30, 1973.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Rock music hits a sour note for Harry after his son becomes a success as the manager of a singing group.
Cartoon Production Information:
This situation family series illustrated the generation gap between old-fashioned father Harry Boyle, president of Boyle Restaurant Supply Company, and his modern-day children (Chet, Alice and Jamie)... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Music Tycoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!