Say JamaicaSay Jamaica (2003) Season 1 Episode 110-A- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 336 times total.
- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DECODE Entertainment, WNET New York, Franny Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Franny, Grandpa Fantootsie, Lucy, Penny, Katie, Adam, Gunter.
- Voice Actors: Phoebe McAuley, George Buza, Katherine Crimi, Melanie Tonello, Scott Beaudin, Alexis del Vecchio, Juan Chioran, Stacy Depass, Tajja Isen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joanne Boreham.
- Produced By Elana Adair, John Mariella, Kym Hyde, Steven DeNure, Neil Court, Beth Stevenson.
- Animated By Sebastian Weber.
- Written By John Van Bruggen.
- Music: Meiro Stamm.
- Editor: Paul Hunter.
- First Aired on December 19, 2003.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA), TeleQuebec, Five UK, Discovery UK, ABC Australia, Teletoon France, France 5 (France), TVP Poland, Cartoon Network Taiwan, ATV Hong Kong, TV12 Singapore, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Franny travels to northern Scandinavia, where she meets a young reindeer named Romper, who wishes he were bigger, and had antlers like his dad. Franny tries to help Romper by putting branches on his head to look like antlers. When a baby hare ends up trapped in a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
My name is Franny and I'm five-and-a-half years old. Every afternoon, my Grandpa looks after me in his shoe repair shop. I always try the shoes on before I put them in the fix-it box. They take me on amazing adventures where I meet new friends... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Say Jamaica. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Say Jamaica? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!