Birds of a FeatherBirds of a Feather (2003) Season 1 Episode 105-A- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 328 times total.
- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DECODE Entertainment, WNET New York, Franny Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Franny, Grandpa Fantootsie, Lucy, Penny, Katie, Adam, Gunter.
- Voice Actors: Phoebe McAuley, George Buza, Katherine Crimi, Melanie Tonello, Scott Beaudin, Alexis del Vecchio, Juan Chioran, Stacy Depass, Tajja Isen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joanne Boreham.
- Produced By Elana Adair, John Mariella, Kym Hyde, Steven DeNure, Neil Court, Beth Stevenson.
- Animated By Sebastian Weber.
- Written By John Van Bruggen.
- Music: Meiro Stamm.
- Editor: Paul Hunter.
- First Aired on November 14, 2003.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA), TeleQuebec, Five UK, Discovery UK, ABC Australia, Teletoon France, France 5 (France), TVP Poland, Cartoon Network Taiwan, ATV Hong Kong, TV12 Singapore, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 105-A
- Season: 1
Franny whirls and twirls to a Mexican fiesta where she meets a young boy named Carlos and his pet donkey Salsa. Carlos is upset because try as he might, he can't get Salsa to eat her corn - she won't even taste it. Franny finds a way to trick Salsa into eating... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
My name is Franny and I'm five-and-a-half years old. Every afternoon, my Grandpa looks after me in his shoe repair shop. I always try the shoes on before I put them in the fix-it box. They take me on amazing adventures where I meet new friends... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Birds of a Feather. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Birds of a Feather? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!