Double TroubleDouble Trouble (2003) Season 1 Episode 104-A- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DECODE Entertainment, WNET New York, Franny Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Franny, Grandpa Fantootsie, Lucy, Penny, Katie, Adam, Gunter.
- Voice Actors: Phoebe McAuley, George Buza, Katherine Crimi, Melanie Tonello, Scott Beaudin, Alexis del Vecchio, Juan Chioran, Stacy Depass, Tajja Isen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joanne Boreham.
- Produced By Elana Adair, John Mariella, Kym Hyde, Steven DeNure, Neil Court, Beth Stevenson.
- Animated By Sebastian Weber.
- Written By John Van Bruggen.
- Music: Meiro Stamm.
- Editor: Paul Hunter.
- First Aired on November 07, 2003.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA), TeleQuebec, Five UK, Discovery UK, ABC Australia, Teletoon France, France 5 (France), TVP Poland, Cartoon Network Taiwan, ATV Hong Kong, TV12 Singapore, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Franny meets May and Wei, twins whose family runs a Chinese restaurant. The twins are in a kafuffle because their aunt has sent only one costume for the New Year's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
My name is Franny and I'm five-and-a-half years old. Every afternoon, my Grandpa looks after me in his shoe repair shop. I always try the shoes on before I put them in the fix-it box. They take me... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Double Trouble. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!