The HippieThe Hippie (1972) Season 1 Episode 63-3- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1692 times total.
- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Rhodes Productions
- Distributed by: Worldvision
- Cartoon Characters: Harry Boyle, Irma Boyle, Alice Boyle, Chet Boyle, Jamie Boyle, Ralph Kane, Sara Whitaker.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jack Burns, Joan Gerber, David Hayward, Tina Holland, Jackie Haley, Richard Dawson, John Stephenson.
- Directed By Peter Luschwitz, Norman Drew.
- Produced By R.S. Allen, Harvey Bullock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, John Burge, Warwick Gilbert, Don MacKinnon, Gus McLaren, Kevin Roper, Laurie Sharpe, John Taylor, Peter Luschwitz.
- Written By Charles Anthony, Mark Scott, Paul Sommer.
- Editor: Peter Addison, Catherine McKenzie, Michael Norton.
- First Aired on September 26, 1972.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's been a long day for Harry. He simply wants to go home, have a nice meal and relax. He is greeted by the presence of Claude- a hippie-like creature that Chet has befriended. Harry is not too impressed, but it's only for dinner, isn't it? Claude soon winds... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This situation family series illustrated the generation gap between old-fashioned father Harry Boyle, president of Boyle Restaurant Supply Company, and his modern-day children (Chet, Alice and Jamie) who have difficulty accepting their... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Hippie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hippie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!