Alice's DressAlice's Dress (1972) Season 1 Episode 63-2- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 589 times total.
- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Rhodes Productions
- Distributed by: Worldvision
- Cartoon Characters: Harry Boyle, Irma Boyle, Alice Boyle, Chet Boyle, Jamie Boyle, Ralph Kane, Sara Whitaker.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jack Burns, Joan Gerber, David Hayward, Tina Holland, Jackie Haley, Gil Herman, John Stephenson.
- Directed By Peter Luschwitz, Norman Drew.
- Produced By R.S. Allen, Harvey Bullock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, John Burge, Warwick Gilbert, Don MacKinnon, Gus McLaren, Kevin Roper, Laurie Sharpe, John Taylor, Peter Luschwitz.
- Written By Jack Elinson, Norman Paul, Paul Sommer.
- Editor: Peter Addison, Catherine McKenzie, Michael Norton.
- First Aired on September 19, 1972.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When the Boyles are invited to a banquet honoring her father, Alice buys a new dress for the occasion. The trouble is that the outfit is too revealing to be worn in public.
Cartoon Production Information:
This situation family series illustrated the generation gap between old-fashioned father Harry Boyle, president of Boyle Restaurant Supply Company, and his modern-day children (Chet, Alice and Jamie)... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Alice's Dress. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alice's Dress? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!