Idaho A Go GoIdaho A Go Go (1968) Season 1 Episode 35-05- Wacky Races Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 2087 times total.
- Wacky Races Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: # 1 The Boulder Mobile- The Slag Brothers (Rock Slag, Gravel Slag)
# 2 The Creepy Coupe- The Gruesome Twosome (Big Gruesome, Little Gruesome), Dragon
# 3 Convert-a-Car- Professor Pat Pending
# 4 The Crimson Haybailer- The Red Max
# 5 The Compact Pussycat- Penelope Pitstop
# 6 The Army Surplus Special- Sergeant Blast, Private Meekly
# 7 The Bullet-Proof Bomb- The Ant Hill Mob (Clyde, Ring-a-Ding, Willy, Danny, Kurby, Rug Bug, Benny, Mac)
# 8 The Arkansas Chugabug- Lazy Luke, Blubber Bear
# 9 Turbo Terrific- Peter Perfect
# 10 The Buzz Wagon- Rufus Ruffcut, Sawtooth
# 00 The Mean Machine- Dick Dastardly, Muttley.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, John Stephenson, Janet Waldo, Paul Winchell, Dave Willock.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Emil Carle, Patsy Crudden, Isadore Ellis, Jerry Harrison, Jerry Hathcock, Hicks Lokey, Tony Love, Robert Maxfield, Kenneth Muse, Casey Onaitis; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Richard Allen, Milton Krear.
- First Aired on September 28, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dick Dastardly plays Granny to Penelope Pitstop's Little Red Riding Hood in an attempt to derail the racers. Failing that, he tries the old cattle-crossing detour... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Idaho A Go Go" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Idaho A Go Go? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!