Synchronized SwimmingSynchronized Swimming (2012) Season 2 Episode 2ASA03- Bob's Burgers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 612 times total.
- Bob's Burgers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- 20th Century Fox Television, Bento Box Entertainment, Wilo Productions, Buck & Millie Productions
- Animation Studio: 20th Century Fox Animation, Bento Box Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Bob, Tina, Gene, Linda, Louise, Mr. Frond, Mort, Teddy, Andy, Ollie, Teenage Girls, Little League Players.
- Voice Actors: H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal, David Herman, Andy Kindler, Larry Murphy, Laura Silverman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Anthony Chun.
- Produced By Kimberly Smith, Tobias Conan Trost, Loren Bouchard, Jim Dauterive.
- Written By Holly Schlesinger.
- Music: John Dylan Keith, Loren Bouchard.
- First Aired on March 25, 2012.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2ASA03
- Season: 2
The kids con their way out of gym class with a bogus synchronized swimming independent study. Meanwhile, Bob welcomes a new soft serve ice cream machine to the restaurant.
Cartoon Production Information:
A series about a man, his family and a burger joint. A third-generation restaurateur, Bob Belcher runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. Bob has big ideas about burgers, condiments and sides, but only a few thoughts... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Synchronized Swimming" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Synchronized Swimming? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!