Bob Day AfternoonBob Day Afternoon (2012) Season 2 Episode 2ASA02- Bob's Burgers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 763 times total.
- Bob's Burgers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- 20th Century Fox Television, Bento Box Entertainment, Wilo Productions, Buck & Millie Productions
- Animation Studio: 20th Century Fox Animation, Bento Box Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Bob, Tina, Gene, Linda, Louise, Mr. Fischoeder, Olsen Benner, Bank Manager, Hummer Guy, Sergeant Bosco, Mickey, Mr. Frond, Jimmy, Mort, Teddy.
- Voice Actors: H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal, Kevin Kline, Pamela Adlon, Craig Anton, Todd Barry, Gary Cole; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Wes Archer.
- Produced By Kimberly Smith, Tobias Conan Trost, Loren Bouchard, Jim Dauterive.
- Written By Dan Fybel, Rich Rinaldi.
- Music: John Dylan Keith, Loren Bouchard.
- First Aired on March 18, 2012.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2ASA02
- Season: 2
A bank robber (guest star Bill Hader) holds up a bank across the street from Bob's Burgers. When the robbery goes awry, Bob finds himself at the center of a hostage crisis.
Cartoon Production Information:
A series about a man, his family and a burger joint. A third-generation restaurateur, Bob Belcher runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. Bob has big ideas about burgers, condiments and sides, but only a few thoughts... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bob Day Afternoon" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bob Day Afternoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!