Irrational TreasureIrrational Treasure (2012) Season 1 Episode 108- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 472 times total.
- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Mabel, Dipper, Grunkle Stan, Soos, Wendy, Pacifica Northwest, Lil' Gideon.
- Voice Actors: Kristen Schaal, Jason Morgan, Alex Hirsch, Linda Cardellini, Jackie Buscarino, Thurop Van Orman.
- Directed By John Aoshima.
- Produced By Tobias Conan Trost, Alex Hirsch, Rob Renzetti.
- Written By Tim McKeon, Alex Hirsch, David Slack.
- Music: Brad Breeck.
- Editor: Kevin Locarro, Timothy M. Snell, Andrew Sorcini.
- First Aired on August 17, 2012.
- Originally Aired on The The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The kids try to expose Pacifica Northwest's fraudulent claim that her great-grandfather was the founder of Gravity Falls. Meanwhile, Mabel tries to prove that she... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated comedy tells the story of twins Dipper and Mabel - two city kids sent to spend the summer with their crusty old great-uncle Stan (aka Grunkle Stan) in Gravity Falls, Oregon. It turns... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Irrational Treasure" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Irrational Treasure? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!