Seven Minutes In The Warsaw GhettoSeven Minutes In The Warsaw Ghetto (2012) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 264 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Basmati Film
- Cartoon Characters: Samek, SS Men.
- Directed By Johan Oettinger.
- Produced By Ellen Birgitte Riis.
- Animated By Johan Oettinger, Rie Nymand.
- Written By Richard Raskin.
- Awards: Special Distinction, Short Films, Annecy International Animation Film Festival, 2012.
- Music: Emil Brahe.
- Editor: Johan Oettinger.
- Originally Released in May, 2012 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Black & White
The Warsaw Ghetto, 1942. Samek, an eight-year-old boy, who is naughty and full of life, peeks through a hole in the ghetto wall and sees a carrot lying on the sidewalk just on the other side. He tries to pull the carrot through the hole with a piece of wire,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The eyes of real actors were used to tell the story.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Seven Minutes In The Warsaw Ghetto" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Seven Minutes In The Warsaw Ghetto? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!