The InconveniencingThe Inconveniencing (2012) Season 1 Episode 103- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 444 times total.
- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Mabel, Dipper, Grunkle Stan, Soos, Wendy, Old Man Ghost, Old Woman Ghost.
- Voice Actors: Kristen Schaal, Jason Morgan, Alex Hirsch, Linda Cardellini, Ken Jenkins, April Winchell.
- Directed By Aaron Springer, Joe Pitt.
- Produced By Tobias Conan Trost, Alex Hirsch, Rob Renzetti.
- Written By Michael Rianda, Alex Hirsch.
- Music: Brad Breeck.
- Editor: Kevin Locarro, Timothy M. Snell, Andrew Sorcini.
- First Aired on July 13, 2012.
- Originally Aired on The The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dipper develops a crush on Wendy and attempts to portray himself as a mature teenager (he is really 12 years old, but is passing himself off as a 13-year-old) so... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated comedy tells the story of twins Dipper and Mabel - two city kids sent to spend the summer with their crusty old great-uncle Stan (aka Grunkle Stan) in Gravity Falls, Oregon. It turns... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Inconveniencing" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Inconveniencing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!