Texas-ify It!Texas-ify It! (2012) Season 1 Episode 911M-105- Motorcity Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 2722 times total.
- Motorcity Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation, Robin Red Breast, Titmouse
- Animation Studio: Robin Red Breast
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Abraham Kane, Texas, Julie, Dutch, Mike Chilton, Chuck, Kaia.
- Voice Actors: Mark Hamill, Jess Harnell, Kate Micucci, Kel Mitchell, Reid Scott, Nate Torrence, Laraine Newman, Dave Wittenberg.
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Ben Kalina, Shannon Barrett Prynoski, Chris Prynoski.
- Animated By Mike Roush, Joe Cappabianca, Edward Artinian, Keith Kin Yan, Junpei Takayama, Robert Valley, David Vandervoort.
- Written By John O'Bryan.
- Music: Stephen Barton, Brendon Small.
- Editor: Barry J. Kelly, Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on May 21, 2012.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Texas feels that his "awesomeness" isn't being fully appreciated by Mike, but he gains new fans when The Burners team up with a strange group of Motorcitizens to take down Kane. Unfortunately, Texas' new-found happiness may be short-lived, as the team learns the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated series is set in a futuristic Detroit owned by evil billionaire Abraham Kane. Having banned personal freedoms including automobile transportation, Kane now faces one last obstacle, a group of hot-rod wielding rebels who call themselves... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Texas-ify It!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Texas-ify It!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!