S.O.S.S.O.S. (1974) - Valley of the Dinosaurs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 449 times total.
- Valley of the Dinosaurs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: John Butler, Kim Butler, Katie Butler, Greg Butler, Gorak, Gara, Tana, Lok.
- Voice Actors: Melanie Baker, Shannon Farnon, Joan Gardner, Jack Haley, Alan Oppenheimer, Mike Road, Kathy Gori, Frank Welker, John Stephenson, Andrew Parks; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Zoran Janjic, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Gairden Cooke, Chris Cuddington, Richard E. Dunn, Don Ezard, Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Warwick Gilbert, Sebastian Hurpia, Greg Ingram, Paul McAdam; more Animators ...
- Written By Peter Dixon, Peter Germano, James Henderson, Ernie Kahn, Ben Masselink, Dick Robbins, Henry Sharp, Jerry Thomas.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 09, 1974.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Tana sees an airplane flying over the valley, the Butlers realize that they have a chance of being rescued. They bring up their two-way radio from the sunken raft, and get it working. Katie and Greg also use sea shells to spell out SOS on the ground. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Debuting on the same day as Sid and Marty Krofft's Land of the Lost, Hanna-Barbera's animated Valley of the Dinosaurs told the story of a family unwittingly transported back to the Stone Age. While rafting on the Amazon, John Butler, his wife Kim... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of S.O.S.. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about S.O.S.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!