Forbidden FruitForbidden Fruit (1974) - Valley of the Dinosaurs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1659 times total.
- Valley of the Dinosaurs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: John Butler, Kim Butler, Katie Butler, Greg Butler, Gorak, Gara, Tana, Lok.
- Voice Actors: Melanie Baker, Shannon Farnon, Joan Gardner, Jack Haley, Alan Oppenheimer, Mike Road, Kathy Gori, Frank Welker, John Stephenson, Andrew Parks; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Zoran Janjic, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Gairden Cooke, Chris Cuddington, Richard E. Dunn, Don Ezard, Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Warwick Gilbert, Sebastian Hurpia, Greg Ingram, Paul McAdam; more Animators ...
- Written By Peter Dixon, Peter Germano, James Henderson, Ernie Kahn, Ben Masselink, Dick Robbins, Henry Sharp, Jerry Thomas.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 07, 1974.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Valley of the Dinosaurs is loosely based on the same format as the popular TV show Land of the Lost, where a modern-day family gets sucked into a whirlpool in the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Debuting on the same day as Sid and Marty Krofft's Land of the Lost, Hanna-Barbera's animated Valley of the Dinosaurs told the story of a family unwittingly transported back to the Stone Age.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Forbidden Fruit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Forbidden Fruit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!