Family ValuesFamily Values (1993) - 2 Stupid Dogs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 670 times total.
- 2 Stupid Dogs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Mr. Big Cartoons, Wang Film Production Co.
- Distributed by: Turner Program Services, Inc., Telepictures Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Big Dog, Little Dog.
- Voice Actors: Brad Garrett, Mark Schiff, Brian Cummings, Charlie Adler, Yoshio Be, Jeff Bennett, Greg Burson, Ruth Buzzi, Carol Channing, Donna Cherry; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Donovan Cook.
- Produced By Donovan Cook, Larry Huber, Buzz Potamkin.
- Written By Lane Raichert.
- Music: Vaughn Johnson, Chris Desmond, Tom Seifert, Guy Moon.
- Editor: Tim Iverson.
- First Aired on November 07, 1993.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
The two dogs smell the air of barbecue. When they search for the source of the air, they meet a 'perfect' family who decide to keep the dogs. Of course the dogs causes a lot of trouble. What the dogs learned from the family is that they like... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
2 Stupid Dogs was a show about just that: Little Dog and Big Dog, two canines with a nose for trouble and not enough brains to get out of it. The show was a break from Hanna-Barbera's traditional style, animated more along the lines of Ren and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Family Values. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Family Values? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!