Galactic Smash: Game Over (Part 2)Galactic Smash: Game Over (Part 2) (2006) Season 4 Episode 402- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 405 times total.
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animation Studio: The Answer Studio
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chiro, Sprx-77, Otto, Antauri, Nova, Gibson, The Skeleton King.
- Voice Actors: Greg Cipes, Mark Hamill, Clancy Brown, Tom Kenny, Corey Feldman, Kari Wahlgren, Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Directed By Fumio Maezono, Ciro Nieli.
- Produced By Henry Gilroy, John L. Carrillo, Randolph Heard, Ciro Nieli.
- Written By Brandon Auman.
- Music: Sebastian Evans, Andy Sturmer.
- Editor: Ted Supa.
- First Aired on September 16, 2006.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
Chiro and the Monkey Team have been separated, and the Super Robot has been torn into pieces, but with Shuggazoom now as the target in Galactic Smash, they must... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the far-off future a boy named Chiro stumbles upon an abandoned Super Robot, which he activates and releases five robot monkeys and the Power of the Primate. With his new found power and leadership... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Galactic Smash: Game Over (Part 2). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Galactic Smash: Game Over (Part 2)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!