Putting Your Hoof DownPutting Your Hoof Down (2012) Season 2 Episode 219- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 183 times total.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Studio B Productions, Hasbro Studios
- Animation Studio: DHX Media Vancouver, Top Draw Animation
- Distributed by: The Hub
- Cartoon Characters: Bon Bon, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Cherry Berry, Linky Shoeshine, Mr. Greenhooves, Stallion Tourist, Nerdy Pony.
- Voice Actors: Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, Richard Ian Cox, Michael Donovan, Lee Tockar.
- Directed By James Wootton.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Lauren Faust, Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Kirsten Newlands, Stephen Davis.
- Animated By Greg Adams, Brent Bouchard, Andrew Fieldon, Brad Gibson, Holly Giesbrecht, Matt Herring, Sophia Lee, Chris Leinonen, Marco Li, Graeme MacDonald, Stephanie Mahoney, Aidan McAteer; more Animators ...
- Written By Merriwether Williams, Charlotte Fullerton.
- Music: William Anderson, Daniel Ingram.
- First Aired on March 03, 2012.
- Originally Aired on The Hub (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 2
- Canada / U.S.A.
After being pushed around one too many times, Fluttershy gets some assertiveness training from self-help guru Iron Will. The former doormat quickly turns into a bully.
Cartoon Production Information:
Flash animation. This TV series is scheduled to run for 78 episodes. "Get your muzzle out of those books and make some friends!" That's what Princess Celestia tells Twilight Sparkle. She may be... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Putting Your Hoof Down. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Putting Your Hoof Down? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!