A Friend In DeedA Friend In Deed (2012) Season 2 Episode 218- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 170 times total.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Studio B Productions, Hasbro Studios
- Animation Studio: DHX Media Vancouver, Top Draw Animation
- Distributed by: The Hub
- Cartoon Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Pumpkin Cake, Cheerilee, Daisy Jo, Rose, Matilda, Zecora, Cranky Doodle Donkey.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Nicole Oliver, Shannon Chan-Kent, Tabitha St. Germain, Cathy Weseluck, Brenda Crichlow; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jayson Thiessen.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Lauren Faust, Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Kirsten Newlands, Stephen Davis.
- Animated By Greg Adams, Brent Bouchard, Andrew Fieldon, Brad Gibson, Holly Giesbrecht, Matt Herring, Sophia Lee, Chris Leinonen, Marco Li, Graeme MacDonald, Stephanie Mahoney, Aidan McAteer; more Animators ...
- Written By Amy Keating Rogers.
- Music: William Anderson, Daniel Ingram.
- First Aired on February 18, 2012.
- Originally Aired on The Hub (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 2
- Canada / U.S.A.
Pinkie Pie is flummoxed about what to do when she meets Cranky Doodle Donkey, the first creature to ever refuse her offer of friendship.
Cartoon Production Information:
Flash animation. This TV series is scheduled to run for 78 episodes. "Get your muzzle out of those books and make some friends!" That's what Princess Celestia tells Twilight Sparkle. She may be... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Friend In Deed. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Friend In Deed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!