The Case Of The Absent AnteaterThe Case Of The Absent Anteater (1962) Season 1 Episode T-16- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 1458 times total.
- Top Cat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Officer Mahoney, Anteater, Hot Dog Vendor, Store Owner, Man, Dog Catcher, Dogs.
- Voice Actors: Arnold Stang, Allen Jenkins, Maurice Gosfield, Marvin Kaplan, Leo De Lyon, John Stephenson, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Harry Holt, George Goepper, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on January 10, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A voracious anteater named Jimmy follows Benny the Ball back to the alley. The gang discovers that a reward has been offered for the animal's safe return to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Top Cat makes Disney references to "Alice In Wonderland" and "Winnie the Pooh" in this episode. Top Cat has the distinction of being one of the few animated series to debut in prime time. After... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Case Of The Absent Anteater? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!