The Granite FamilyThe Granite Family (2012) Season 9 Episode 105- Aqua Something You Know Whatever Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Aqua Something You Know Whatever Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Radical Axis
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Carey Means, Dave Willis, Andy Merrill, George Lowe.
- Directed By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro.
- Produced By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro, Jay Edwards, Michael Lazzo, Keith Crofford, Vishal Roney.
- Written By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro.
- First Aired on July 22, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Adult Swim.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 105
- Season: 9
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This season ran 10 episodes. Matt Maiellaro mentioned that going forward, every season will have a different title. Of this season, he went on to say that "every character is going to die off and they are going to replace them with other... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Granite Family. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Granite Family? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!