The UnscratchablesThe Unscratchables (1961) Season 1 Episode T-12- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1045 times total.
- Top Cat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Gangsters, Big Gus, Big Gus's Girlfriend, Car Salesman, Woman, Jewel Owner, Cops.
- Voice Actors: Arnold Stang, Allen Jenkins, Maurice Gosfield, Marvin Kaplan, Leo De Lyon, John Stephenson, Jean Vander Pyl, Herschel Bernardi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Goepper, Harry Holt, Carlo Vinci, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall, Paul Sommer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on December 13, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In this loose parody of "The Untouchables," the Hopeless Diamond, stolen from Stiftany's jewelry store by Big Gus's gang, is accidentally swallowed by Benny. Benny... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Top Cat has the distinction of being one of the few animated series to debut in prime time. After one season, it was moved to Saturday mornings, and was met with huge success. Essentially,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Unscratchables? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!