Top Cat Falls In LoveTop Cat Falls In Love (1961) Season 1 Episode T-7- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1397 times total.
- Top Cat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Miss LaRue, Doctor, Fathers, Nurse.
- Voice Actors: Arnold Stang, Allen Jenkins, Maurice Gosfield, Marvin Kaplan, Leo De Lyon, John Stephenson, Jean Vander Pyl; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall, Paul Sommer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on November 08, 1961.
- This series originally ran through Apr 18, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: T-7
- Season: 1
While visiting tonsillectomy patient Benny in the hospital, Top Cat becomes smitten with a beautiful nurse, Miss LaRue, and feigns the disease "blubberitis" in order to stay in the hospital. Despite Top Cat's considerable charm, Nurse LaRue ends up going back to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Top Cat has the distinction of being one of the few animated series to debut in prime time. After one season, it was moved to Saturday mornings, and was met with huge success. Essentially, Hanna-Barbera took Phil Silvers' popular character from the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Top Cat Falls In Love? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!