All That JazzAll That Jazz (1961) Season 1 Episode T-3- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1679 times total.
- Top Cat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Jazz, Bo, T.C.'s Girlfriend, Airport Clerk, Airport Owner, Hollywood Director, Bruno.
- Voice Actors: Arnold Stang, Allen Jenkins, Maurice Gosfield, Marvin Kaplan, Leo De Lyon, John Stephenson, Bea Benedaret, Daws Butler; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Goepper, Tony Love, Dick Lundy, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall, Paul Sommer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on October 11, 1961.
- This series originally ran through Apr 18, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: T-3
- Season: 1
Jazz, the new cat in town (known as "A.T."), takes over the pool hall, steals Top Cat's girlfriend, sways the gang, and even cleans up the alley. This sparks an ongoing contest of one-upmanship, so when both Jazz and Top Cat are offered a part in a Hollywood... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Top Cat has the distinction of being one of the few animated series to debut in prime time. After one season, it was moved to Saturday mornings, and was met with huge success. Essentially, Hanna-Barbera took Phil Silvers' popular character from the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about All That Jazz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!