Hawaii- Here We ComeHawaii- Here We Come (1961) Season 1 Episode T-1- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 3531 times total.
- Top Cat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Sarge, Criminal, Ship Captain, Firemen, Sarge, Counterfeiter, Passengers, Boss Of The Dock, Purser.
- Voice Actors: Arnold Stang, Allen Jenkins, Maurice Gosfield, Marvin Kaplan, Leo De Lyon, John Stephenson, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ed Aardal, Jerry Hathcock, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Joanna Lee, Michael Maltese, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Bullock, Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on September 27, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Benny the Ball wins a cruise to Hawaii through a boxtop contest, he and his pals board the SS Aloha Hooey, with five of the cats sneaking on as stowaways. Officer Dibble accidentally becomes a fellow passenger by chasing a counterfeiter on board. The gang... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Top Cat has the distinction of being one of the few animated series to debut in prime time. After one season, it was moved to Saturday mornings, and was met with huge success. Essentially, Hanna-Barbera took Phil Silvers' popular character from the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hawaii- Here We Come? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!