The Police Dog No. 3The Police Dog No. 3 (1915) - Police Dog Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 375 times total.
- Police Dog Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Pathé Film Exchange
- Cartoon Characters: Pinkerton Pup, Officer Piffles.
- Directed By Carl Anderson.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Carl Anderson.
- Originally Released on March 27, 1915.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is presumed lost.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Police Dog No. 3. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Police Dog No. 3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!