Danny's Musical DilemmaDanny's Musical Dilemma (1974) - These Are the Days Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 398 times total.
- These Are the Days Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Martha Day, Kathy Day, Danny Day, Ben Day, Jeff Day, Homer.
- Voice Actors: June Lockhart, Pamelyn Ferdin, Jack E. Haley, Andrew Parks, Henry Jones, Frank Cady, Henry Corden, Mickey Dolenz, Moosie Drier, Dennis Duggan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Maxine Hoppe.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Don Lusk, O. E. Callahan, Ed Love, Xenia, Tony Love, Bill Hutten, Dan Mills, Volus Jones, Margaret Gruwell, George Kreisl, Don Patterson, Robert Taylor, Ken Walker; more Animators ...
- Written By Bernie Kahn, Leo Rifkin, Gene Thompson, Sam Locke, Milton Pascal, Dick Wesson.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 21, 1974.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
These Are the Days (the series) was roughly the same idea as the popular TV show "The Waltons." It is set in the turn of the century old town called Elmsville. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
These Are the Days (the series) was roughly the same idea as the popular TV show "The Waltons." It is set in the turn of the century old town called Elmsville. The show portrayed their everyday lives in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Danny's Musical Dilemma. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Danny's Musical Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!