Oil's Well That Ends WellOil's Well That Ends Well (1973) - Speed Buggy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 681 times total.
- Speed Buggy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Speed Buggy, Debbie, Tinker, Mark.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Arlene Golonka, Phil Luther Jr., Mel Blanc, Chris Allen, Ron Feinberg, Virginia Gregg, Jim MacGeorge, Sid Miller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Barge, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Harry Holt, George Kreisl, Rae McSpadden, Margaret Nichols, Ed Parks, Don Patterson, Dick Thompson, Xenia.
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, Len Janson, Jack Kaplan, Norman Maurer, Ray Parker, Larz Bourne, Joel Kane, Woody Kling, Chuck Menville, Larry Rhine; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on December 08, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Speedy and the gang are heading for the Oklahoma State Rally when they come across a bunch of cars on the side of the road that have no gas or oil, so they investigate why.
Cartoon Production Information:
Add Hanna-Barbera's Speed Buggy to the loveable-animated-cars-who-talk list. Employing a Love-Bug-meets-Scooby-Doo concept, Speed Buggy featured three wacky teenagers whose means of transportation was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Oil's Well That Ends Well" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Oil's Well That Ends Well? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!