Speed Buggy Falls In LoveSpeed Buggy Falls In Love (1973) - Speed Buggy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1262 times total.
- Speed Buggy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Speed Buggy, Debbie, Tinker, Mark.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Arlene Golonka, Phil Luther Jr., Mel Blanc, Chris Allen, Ron Feinberg, Virginia Gregg, Jim MacGeorge, Sid Miller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Barge, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Harry Holt, George Kreisl, Rae McSpadden, Margaret Nichols, Ed Parks, Don Patterson, Dick Thompson, Xenia.
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, Len Janson, Jack Kaplan, Norman Maurer, Ray Parker, Larz Bourne, Joel Kane, Woody Kling, Chuck Menville, Larry Rhine; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 29, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Speed Buggy earns a trip to race in Bulgonia. The usurping Baron Vulch and his trusty sidekick Pygmo place a bugging device inside Speed Buggy's trunk to smuggle it in. When they cannot retrieve the device, Vulch unleashes his invention, Mata Cari, with whom... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Add Hanna-Barbera's Speed Buggy to the loveable-animated-cars-who-talk list. Employing a Love-Bug-meets-Scooby-Doo concept, Speed Buggy featured three wacky teenagers whose means of transportation was a remote-controlled, rust-colored dune buggy... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Speed Buggy Falls In Love" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Speed Buggy Falls In Love? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!