Speed Buggy's Daring EscapadesSpeed Buggy's Daring Escapades (1973) Season 1 Episode 65-02- Speed Buggy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1294 times total.
- Speed Buggy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Speed Buggy, Debbie, Tinker, Mark.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Arlene Golonka, Phil Luther Jr., Mel Blanc, Chris Allen, Ron Feinberg, Virginia Gregg, Jim MacGeorge, Sid Miller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Barge, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Harry Holt, George Kreisl, Rae McSpadden, Margaret Nichols, Ed Parks, Don Patterson, Dick Thompson, Xenia.
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, Len Janson, Jack Kaplan, Norman Maurer, Ray Parker, Larz Bourne, Joel Kane, Woody Kling, Chuck Menville, Larry Rhine; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 15, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Disappointed with his most recent invention, a robot with allergies, Dr. Kluge eyes Speed Buggy to build a fleet of slave cars. When his offer of $3 million is rebuked, he and henchman Klinker steal a sleeping Speedy. The gang follows the crooks to their hideout... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Add Hanna-Barbera's Speed Buggy to the loveable-animated-cars-who-talk list. Employing a Love-Bug-meets-Scooby-Doo concept, Speed Buggy featured three wacky teenagers whose means of transportation was a remote-controlled, rust-colored dune buggy... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Speed Buggy's Daring Escapades. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Speed Buggy's Daring Escapades? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!