Return Of The AncientsReturn Of The Ancients (1981) Season 1 Episode 108- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 466 times total.
- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Zandor, Tara, Igoo, Dorno, Zok, Gloop, Gleep, Tundro.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Virginia Gregg, Sparky Marcuss, Don Messick, Keene Curtis.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, George Gordon, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Gerard Baldwin, Oscar Dufau, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Warren Batchelder, Carole Beers, Becky Bristow, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Zeon Davush, Joan Drake, Hugh Fraser, Lennie Graves, Jeff Hall; more Animators ...
- Written By Kathleen Barnes, Ray Colcord, Dianne Dixon, Diane Duane, Scott Edelman, Donald Glut, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Len Janson, Earl Kress; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
The descendents/survivors of a highly-developed race that was wiped out on Quasar return to the planet after a 1,000-year mission, and they're not happy to find... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Although the end credits have a 1981 copyright date (so as to it coinciding with the 1981-82 season it finally became part of), it should be known that this series was slated to be part of the NBC... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Return Of The Ancients. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return Of The Ancients? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!