Vowel PlayVowel Play (2008) Season 2 Episode 113- Assy McGee Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 373 times total.
- Assy McGee Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Distributed by: Adult Swim
- Cartoon Characters: Assy McGee, Chief, Sanchez, Glen Dilorenzo, Mayor, Ling, Cute Lab Woman, Principal Jenkins.
- Voice Actors: Larry Murphy, Carl W. Adams, H. Jon Benjamin, Rachel Dratch, Jennywren Sanders, Sam Seder.
- Directed By David SanAngelo.
- Produced By Julia King, Chris Briggs, Carl W. Adams, Keith Crofford, Matt Harrigan, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Will Hayes.
- Music: Andre Lyman.
- First Aired on May 18, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
A foreign crime syndicate's extortion scheme causes chaos at the annual Exeter Spelling Bee.
Cartoon Production Information:
In the big city, crime is running rampant. Drugs, robberies and murder are around every corner. Things are looking bleak. It's a good thing that Assy McGee is on the case ready to give the bad guys... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Vowel Play. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Vowel Play? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!