The Antimatter ManThe Antimatter Man (1981) Season 1 Episode 103-A- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 488 times total.
- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Space Ghost, Jan, Jayce, Blip.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Alexandra Stewart, Steve Spears, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, George Gordon, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Gerard Baldwin, Oscar Dufau, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Warren Batchelder, Carole Beers, Becky Bristow, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Zeon Davush, Joan Drake, Hugh Fraser, Lennie Graves, Jeff Hall; more Animators ...
- Written By Kathleen Barnes, Ray Colcord, Dianne Dixon, Diane Duane, Scott Edelman, Donald Glut, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Len Janson, Earl Kress; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
A scientist named Dr. Contra is working with anti-matter. An accident occurs, and Dr. Contra is transformed into the Anti-matter Man. The scientists at the research center call Space Ghost for help. Space Ghost, Jayce, Jan and Blip take the doctor to Omicron in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Although the end credits have a 1981 copyright date (so as to it coinciding with the 1981-82 season it finally became part of), it should be known that this series was slated to be part of the NBC 1980-81 Saturday morning lineup. Due to the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Antimatter Man" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Antimatter Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!