What Sound Does the Moon Make?What Sound Does the Moon Make? (2012) Season 1 Episode 109A- Guess How Much I Love You Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 128 times total.
- Guess How Much I Love You Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- SLR Productions Pty Ltd, Scrawl Studios Pte Ltd.
For: Ki.Ka and HR/Hessischer Rundfunk
- Cartoon Characters: Little Nutbrown Hare, Big Nutbrown Hare, Little Field Mouse, Little Grey Squirrel, Little Redwood Fox, Little White Owl.
- Directed By Steve Moltzen.
- Produced By Suzanne Ryan, Sing Choon Meng, Sebastian Debertin, Tina Sicker, Wong Chi Kong, Gabriele Holzner, Patricia Vasapollo.
- Written By Tammy Burnstock.
- First Aired on March 27, 2012.
- Originally Aired on KI.KA, Disney Channel Australia, TV Ontario (Canada), Knowledge Network.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Australia / Singapore / Germany
One bright moonlit autumn night, the Nutbrown Hares are both having trouble sleeping. As they lay quietly in a pile of leaves, they listen to the sounds of the night... swish, hoot, wobble, nibble, croak and splash! They go on a journey to discover what's making... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the books by Sam McBratney, illustrated by Anita Jeram. Published by Walker Books. This TV series is scheduled to run for 52 episodes. Aimed at preschoolers aged 3 to 5, the "Guess How Much I Love You" animated series is set in a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What Sound Does the Moon Make?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!