The Greatest Show Off EarthThe Greatest Show Off Earth (1981) Season 1 Episode 104- Astro and the Space Mutts Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 334 times total.
- Astro and the Space Mutts Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Astro, Dipper, Cosmo, Moleculelad, Elektra, Kid Comet.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Lennie Weinrib, Frank Welker, David Hubbard, B.J. Ward, Darryl Hickman.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, George Gordon, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Gerard Baldwin, Oscar Dufau, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Warren Batchelder, Carole Beers, Becky Bristow, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Zeon Davush, Joan Drake, Hugh Fraser, Lennie Graves, Jeff Hall; more Animators ...
- Written By Kathleen Barnes, Ray Colcord, Dianne Dixon, Diane Duane, Scott Edelman, Donald Glut, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Len Janson, Earl Kress; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Spaceling Brothers Circus has been abducted by the Cosmic Clown. Space Ace and the Space Mutts follow him to Galaxy Q-2 to get it back and defeat Cosmic Clown.
Cartoon Production Information:
Although the end credits have a 1981 copyright date (so as to it coinciding with the 1981-82 season it finally became part of), it should be known that this series was slated to be part of the NBC 1980-81 Saturday morning lineup. Due to the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Greatest Show Off Earth. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Greatest Show Off Earth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!