Hake CoutureHake Couture (2011) Season 1 Episode 109A- Gasp! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 292 times total.
- Gasp! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- SLR Productions Pty Ltd, Screen Australia Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Gasp, Catflap, Dogbox, Beetlenick, Mum, Dad, Ginger, Fred, Winston.
- Written By Terry Denton.
- Awards: Nominee, Official Selection TV Series, Annecy, 2011, Nominee, ACCTA Award, Best Children's TV Series, 2011.
- First Aired about 2011.
- Originally Aired on Nine Network Australia, ABC 3, Canal+ (France).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Australia / Germany / U.S.A.
Gasp's ambition to create a clothing line for fish turns the house into a patchworked, pet-run sweatshop.
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series is geared toward 6- to 9-year-old children. "The breathtaking adventures of a fish left home alone!" If you like laughs, lunacy and all things illogical, then get ready for Gasp, the most happening fish that the goldfish bowl has... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hake Couture" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hake Couture? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!