The Parrot QueenThe Parrot Queen (2012) - Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 131 times total.
- Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Radical Sheep Productions, zinc Rowe Productions, Bell Broadcast, New Media Fund
- Animation Studio: Mercury Filmworks
- Distributed by: Family Channel, Bejuba! Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Stella, Sam, Owen.
- Voice Actors: Rachel Marcus, Miles Johnson.
- Directed By Raymond Jafelice.
- Produced By Michelle Melanson, John Leitch.
- Written By Sheila Dinsmore, Marie-Louise Gay.
- Awards: Nominee, Rockie Award, Animated Programs, 2012.
- First Aired on April 06, 2012.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA), Playhouse Disney (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Trying to say a long funny word leaves Sam tongue-tied. Owen makes up a new planet called Wallapadoodleoozie. It's a funny name to say, if only Sam could say it.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch as nine-year-old Stella, the irrepressible redhead, and her slightly apprehensive four-year-old blond brother Sam take on the wonders of the world and explore the endearing, intimate scenes of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Parrot Queen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Parrot Queen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!